[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Ocean Sleepwear Information and Support Forum • View topic - Bag info

Bag info

Rectangular or "Mummy" shape? Is 3.9kg too heavy for a marine sleeping bag?

Bag info

Postby aka-andrew » 29 Apr 2011 14:05

Am looking for new bag for me while I'm away racing or doing yacht deliveries. I note that the original bag comes in at approx 3.5 kg, do you have an approx weight for the VOR bag. Do you have any size dimensions of the bags rolled/stuffed as sometimes I am limited on space.
aka-andrew

Re: Bag Size

Postby OSmod » 17 May 2011 16:49

Hi Andrew,

As you are going to be traveling to and from boats regularly the Original Ocean Sleepwear bag would certainly be best for you. The Original OS bag is designed for sailing, so although it is a "mummy" shape it has plenty of room at the shoulders, hips, knees and foot to get comfortable. While the VOR bag has an extra layer, you would probably find taking thermals and a fleece hat a more flexible option when it occasionally gets really cold - I used this strategy on a delivery trip to Greenland (sea-water temperature 2°C) and it worked very well.

Give us a call if you would like to discuss further
OSmod
Site Admin

Return to Size, Weight and Shape